ARE YOU READY TO GET
For anyone who's ever watched Total Wipeout, MXC and Double Dare and thought they could do better, the time is NOW to show us what you're made of! We are calling on YOU and your equally adventurous mates to share your ridiculous pre-race training tips for the chance to be jetting off on a VIP weekend away to ROC Race Brisbane, valued up to $1,300, or one of three runners-up taking home the most powerful GoPros on the planet, valued at $569.95 each!
TO ENTERPost a 30-60 second video on Instagram tagging @rocraceaus and #LetsGetRidiculous and tell us in 25 words or less how you/your team are getting ready to get Ridiculous at ROC Race in the caption!
To date, there have been over 3 million hilarious wipeouts, with an average of six per ROC Star. Crash, smash, splash and get RIDICULOUS! These obstacles are ready for YOU, but are you ready for them??!
To get you and your squad pumped even further (like we need to), we have teamed up with the BUF Girls to provide some really ridiculous (and hilarious) training tips as inspiration!
Grab your smartphone, GoPros and cameras, and get filming for your chance to join thousands of Aussies taking on the world’s largest obstacle fun run! We can’t wait to see all of the ridiculous action!
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR AMAZING PARTNERS!
Terms & Conditions:
- The Promotion commences at 10 am AEST on Friday 10th March 2017 and ends at 4 pm AEST on Monday 3rd April 2017 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- For entries to be eligible contestants will need to ensure their Instagram account is public for the duration of the competition period.
- Entrants must be 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition. Entrants under 16 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to be able to enter.
- The winner will be judged on the creativity of their video and their ability to answer the question in 25 words or less and include the correct Instagram handles and tags. One (1) valid entry judged in accordance with these terms and conditions will be drawn by Bastion Effect (employed by ROC Race) on Wednesday 5th April 2017 at 5:00 pm AEST at 180 Commonwealth St Surry Hills NSW 2010. The runners-up will also be selected in the same manner – each winner must abide by the conditions set forth here-in.
- The winners will be notified via social media the day of the judgement and must contact ROC Race at email@example.com in order to claim their prize.